Friday, October 5, 2012

Kite Play!

Hi Everyone,

Thank Goodness it's Friday!! We have pulled the kids from school today so we could miss the thanksgiving traffic and come up to the cottage last night.  The colours up here are just gorgeous!  Fall is my favourite time of year!!  This leads me into our new challenge over at the Outlawz in our Copic Challenge Group , Fall activities!!  Here is my card to help get the creative juices going:



I have entered it in the following challenges:
CMC Challenge Group - Bright Colours

It just occurred to me that although my activity is done in the fall, the colours I have used are really spring. oops! I loved the kite dp paper so much that it blew me away! (ah ha ha ha!)  I had fun with my cameo again, geez I love that thing!! The image is by this month's sponsor Make it Crafty.


They have some fabulous digital stamps! You can find their shop here.  One randomly-chosen participant in this month's challenges will win Zoe's awesome new E-Book "Colouring Techniques With Markers"!  A great guide full of helpful tips to using your copics!!  

I look forward to see your wonderful creations, thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

  1. Your card is fantastic, Darlene! I love the bright colors and wonderfully colored images and scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so fab card, superb scene, so nice colors !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love your card. Great design, great coloring and great elements that you have used. Your images are too cute. Need to go shopping again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darlene, you threw me for a moment with the "thanksgiving" thing. I thought I was in a time warp. LOL!
    Love your card--the image is just darling, beautifully colored and cut out (I know, I know, the Cameo!). Love the design and elements. :^) Have a lovely holiday. :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well girlie you simply blew me away with your colouring on this card! The card layout and theme is fantastic to boot!!! Well done my friend, well done. Have a happy turkey day to you and the family, squish the girls for me too will ya?
    :)S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving!
    Love this card - the images are so very cute and so beautifully coloured! Definitely an autumn activity, all those strong breezes make kite-flying a breeze :) (sorry about the corny pun)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy thanksgiving! Enjoy family time!
    Your card is soooooo fun....love your coloring (and way around the cameo)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!