Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Learning the Hard Way!

Hi There!

Boy I seem to be learning alot about myself these last couple of days!  I am always in such a hurry to get to the good stuff that I tend not to slow down and do the research I need to make a wise decision or purchase. As of late, I have learned the hard way!! Over the last two days I have been trying to update some of our elecronic toys by saving big during Boxing Day sales just to learn that fast decisions are not always wise ones! I have now been back to the same store 4 times in two days to return and exchange what I had already bought.  All this, while I'm sick and unable to speak. I suppose to my husband and others that know me well, none of what I shared with you is surprising.  You know what they say 'awareness is the first step to change' or something like that... well, enough about my life lessons, onto the good stuff, scrapbooking!

For Christmas this year, I got a Big Shot Pro die cutting machine and I can't wait to get it going!! But I still need to wait a little longer as we are heading up to our cottage and I'm not able to take it with us. I'm really looking forward to playing around with different shaped cards!!  Next on my list of things to do is figure out how to download a picture of the Christmas card I made for my friends this year before the New Year so I can start to display some of my work.  I am also very excited to enter my first online challenge with Suzanne Dean - better figure out how to download a picture fast, as her challenge ends on January 5th!! Hopefully I will be able to show you all soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Now that I have fallen and gotten up off the floor from this surprise I want to say that I am so very proud of you. I will be sending you a personal email that you really should look at asap. Let me say that I truly believe that our journey from this point will be just as fun as it has been up to this point and I look forward to doing it with you. :)S

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!