Saturday, April 14, 2012

A Good Haul!

Hi girlfriends,

I am visiting my friend Wendy in Michigan and having the best time!  We just spent the day shopping in scrapbooking stores all afternoon.  What could possibly be better than that?  I'll tell you what, getting to come home and play with all your new toys.  Wendy and I had some time to explore my new Silhouette Cameo and tomorrow we plan on spending some more time getting better acquainted!  I'll be sure to fill you in all our findings when we're done!

Be sure to stop by tomorrow to see the new and exciting challenge over at the Though the Craftroom Door Challenge Blog with a little inspiration here from me.  Thanks for popping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!