Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lil' Monster

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would share with you the card that started it all!  About a year and half ago my friend Sandra and I took a class by Sharri Siemens in a Burlington scrapbooking store called Forever Scrapbooks.  It was an intro into the world of Copics and this is the first card I created using my markers.


I would never of guessed then that this lil' monster would be the start of something so huge for me!  I still remember how careful I was with every stroke and I was literally afraid to use them!  It's always good to look back to where you've been to appreciate where you are in your journey today!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Darlene this is so cute! Love his googly eye hehe and those papers go perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute Darlene, love the texture you gave your lil guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very cute card...not bad at all to be a monster if your this cute! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I am glad you progress and kept going!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!