Monday, January 23, 2012

Down for the Count!

Hello Everyone,

The nasty cold has gotten a hold of me again!  I think these mild then cold temperatures are causing a lot of people to get sick!  I have been in bed all day, hoping to get rid of it fast!!  We have big plans as a family this weekend and I don't want to sit on the sidelines while the rest of them are having all the fun!  Todd and I are surprising the girls and taking them to The Great Wolf Lodge for the weekend, and I just can't wait to see how excited they're going to be.  I hope to feel better tomorrow and be able to create a new card for you!  
 
Maybe down for the count, but not for long I hope!!  Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!