Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Once I get Started!

Hi Everyone!

Oh Boy, have I had a productive day!  You know those days when you can no longer get to your scrapping stuff, or for that matter find half of it, so you decide to reorganize it all and the whole day and even part of the night slips away.  Well, that's what today looked like for me!  I am happy I finally got to it, but it's still not finished.  I tend to go like the energizer bunny all day and night, and if it doesn't all get done, I don't have anything left the next day, and need to recharge.  I'm really excited to rediscover some things I forgot I had, so it kinda feels like Christmas!!

I feel so very blessed to be able to have such things and be able to enjoy the art of scrapbooking!  Even more to be fortunate enough to have many friends, new and old, to share this crazy obsession, oops, I mean passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!