Monday, January 16, 2012

It's a Boy!

Hello to all my Friends!

I have been going through the cards that I've previously made for my friends to showcase some of my work.  I have just two left before I start to create some new ones for my blog.  As I had mentioned in an earlier post, I lost my Dad late last year, and on the very same day a friend of mine gave birth to a baby boy and his middle name just happened to be the same as my dad's.  I truly believe that these are blessings sent from above to help us heal and see that although all things must come to an end, there is also a new beginning.  The reason for the recap is that I wanted to share with you the card I made for my friend and her new little boy!


This little image is the same one as in my previous post except I changed the papers and colouring to match a little boy. This is a Whiff of Joy stamp by Elisabeth Bell.  I may make some changes to it as I have now purchased an air compressor and  may try to mask her and lightly airbrush around her.  I've never done it before so if it works out, I'll display it again. 

My sisters have told me that I've missed out on all the adventures little boys bring, as I have been blessed with two girls.  I guess I'll have to take their word for it!

1 comment:

  1. This card is precious!! I love Elizabeth Bell she has some of the cutest images!! Nice work!
    Alice B.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!