Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I'm Back!

Hello my friends!

I'm back to normal finally, voice is back and I can finally breathe through my nose.  You know what that means, back to scheduling myself  full days of kids activities, my exercise regimen, taking the Christmas decorations down, and organizing the family routines to prepare for 2012.  As much as all this sounds like work, to me, I get a great sense of accomplishment from knowing our house is in working order once again!  The reason why I do these things first, is so I can have my time to scrap and not feel guilty about it in any way!!  I can't wait to get home to try my new Big Shot and make some new cards to display here on my blog.

Don't forget to check back with me to see some of my new cards on display!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!