Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pawsitively Perfect Day!

Good Afternoon ,

What a day, the sun is shining, the snow is lightly falling, and the temperature today is perfect for outdoor fun! Todd has built us a skating rink that is as smooth as glass and the girls are dying to try it out!  There couldn't be a better day to join in on the family fun.  I thought I might share an adorable card I made for my daughter for her birthday; she asked me to colour her a copic card that I would make for a friend not one just for a kid.  You know, it never ceases to amaze me how smart they really are; so she chose the stamp and I spent two days on it for her and she loves it!!!


Puppies are her favourite!  I can't remember where I got the stamp; I coloured the image with copics, and tried paper piercing on the basket.  I added stickles to the bow, and liquid glass to the eyes and noses to make them shiny.  I added a brown ribbon with a bow, and had the perfect little paw print embellishment for the center of the bow. Isn't it sooo cute! I have entered this card in Stampin for the Weekend Challenge #23 Anything Goes .

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it!!

1 comment:

  1. too cute!! I love those puppies!! I have a question for you Darlene, where do you get your watermark for your photos?? I use picnic but they will be closing soon and i need another source, any info would be appreciated, thanks in advance!
    Alice B.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!