Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Three more Sleeps!

Hello Everyone,

I am sooo excited about my girls getaway to Detroit Michigan for a crop.  We have so much fun sharing our passion for food, shopping, and of course scrapbooking.  I have a lot to do before I get there, but I can see it in the horizon.  I am having my mother and father in law over for dinner tomorrow to see them off as they go to Florida for part of the winter.  I love having them over because they are happy with anything; there has never been a dinner I've made that they haven't raved about!  I know that for some of you, that's not the case; I'm aware of how blessed I am to have in-laws that I love.  Then I'm looking forward to seeing my Bible Study group later that night, as we have not been together since Christmas.  On Thursday, Todd is taking the girls to the cottage, as they have a PD day on Friday, so it's my job to grocery shop and pack to get them ready.  Once they're on their way, I can pack and get ready for my girl's weekend!  I always feel so much better about my time away when I know that I've taken care of everything for Todd and the girls!

That's all for me today, I hope you all are having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!