Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Isn't Love Grand!

Hello to all my friends,

It's that time again, in the month of February, when the calendar dictates when we should be celebrating our loved ones!  I know we should be doing this everyday, but I think putting it on the calendar makes it official.  Every Valentine's day I have two things to celebrate, the obvious; my love for my husband, but secondly, it's his Birthday, so I have to make sure to cover both occasions. I have to say that I'm very fortunate because he doesn't ever want anyone to go crazy for him.  He enjoys a favourite meal, a couple carefree hours to do whatever he wants, and he looks forward to the girl's homemade gifts.  This is a card I made for him before I started colouring with copics.


This card was made with a Close to my Heart stamp set and I stamped each little square in three different colours to match the cardstock.  I used to be a Close to Heart Consultant, and I also did card workshops at a local scrapbooking store, and this is one of the cards I had them make for their sweethearts.
I will be showcasing some more oldies but goodies over the next few days as I haven't been able to create new cards because of the traveling I've been doing. Don't worry though, I will have all weekend to break out the copics and create wonderful images for you.  Make sure to check them out next week! 

Until then, remember what a blessing it is to have someone to love, even if he does the odd thing that drives you crazy!

1 comment:

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!