Friday, February 24, 2012

Buried Alive!

Hi Friends,

There is only four of us in this house, of which, I do laundry for three and I can't believe how much we accumulate in a week. I can't even open the laundry room door anymore!  This is usually when I decide it's time to get it done.  I'm a bit of a procrastinator when it comes to doing it as it's not my favourite chore. I don't even want to think about how much more they'll be when the girls become teenagers.  I know, by then I'll have them doing their own!  (those of you out there probably know the battle that will be)  Anyhow, the positive side of today's chore is the weather is just dreadful so it's the perfect day to stay inside! 

The sweet side to doing chores for me is I then reward myself with some time in my craft room. I hope you'll stop by tomorrow to see my newest card!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!