Friday, February 3, 2012

Early Spring!

Hi to all my Friends,

I'm finally here!!  We are having the greatest time, when we went to take our seat, we were seated at the back of the room alongside two new friends, Linda and Karen, and I believe there is a reason we were put back there.  After only seven hours together, we have soon become the rowdy bunch!  Believe me when I tell you that although there are times that I may be the bad influence, the Michigan gals are giving me a run for my money!  I love coming here, surrounded by women with the same interests as me, letting loose and having a blast!

The weather has also been just perfect for traveling, it's mild with no snow.  An early spring has been in the forecast by our trusty groundhog friend Wiarton Willy, which is just fine by me!  When I think of spring, I think of all the beautiful birds that will soon be filling our backyard feeders.  Two of my greatest friends, Char and Wendy, take the most beautiful pictures of them and then make them into cards.  I cherish every one of them!  Wendy has a pet Bluejay named BillyBob and made me a lovely Christmas card.  I decided that it reminded me of the weather we are still having with the hope of a early spring. 



What do you think?  Isn't it stunning!  Could you imagine how awe inspiring it would be to hold this beautiful creature on your finger.  I can tell you first hand, I'll never forget it!  

Let's hope BillyBob will bring us an early spring this year.  Thanks for checking in!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful idea to use a photo in a card this way!
    Carole
    http://scmagnolia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!