Monday, February 6, 2012

Proud Mama!

Hi Everyone,

I just got in from watching my girls graduate to the next belt level, and I am beaming with pride.  I watched and coached them from the sidelines as they practiced meticulously over and over again.  Todd spent many hours learning their Kata with them.  For those of you who don't know what that is, it is a bunch of moves put together in a routine. In the first couple of belts, the Sensei guides them through their grading, but at this level they are required to memorize it in order to move to the next belt level.  While Todd was away, I had the girls teach me the Kata so the whole family could help them  practice and build their confidence in preparation for today.

Congratulations Abigail and Hailey! Your Dad and I couldn't be more proud of you!  Thanks to all my followers for letting me share this moment with you!

3 comments:

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!