Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ran out of Time!

Hello friends,

I literally ran out of time today!  I mentioned in an earlier post that I was training to run alongside my sister in her first half marathon and today was the last longest training run before the race.  Hooray!  I am so happy that the 20km run is behind me until race day! After running 2 and a half hours, I had to shower and then had to pick up the kids.  I dragged them out to do the grocery shopping with me and then unpacked while they practiced their instruments.  Thankfully, there were leftovers for dinner so I didn't have to prep anything. The babysitter arrived at 7pm so I could attend my bible study as Todd is out at a Rotary event.  When I get home, I plan to relieve our babysitter and  literally fall into bed! 

That's all for me today, thanks for stopping by!  Join me tomorrow for my newest creation!  Gotta go, gotta run to bible study, see you tomorrow friends!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Darlene! Thanks for visiting my blog! I really need to keep up with it better! Anyway, love your blog! I'll be posting some more things I've made soon. Some of what 've made is for challenges that haven't yet been posted so I can't reveal my work til they are up! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!