Sunday, February 5, 2012

Joy!

Hi Friends,

The weekend is over, and I'm about 10 hours behind in sleep.  I enjoyed every last minute of my girl's weekend away, but I am fading fast!!  I need to recover from the lack of sleep tonight so I can run 18km in the morning as part of my half marathon training.  Have I bitten off more than I can chew?  Probably... but it won't be the last time... I promised you a card today, so I am showing you a card that our Stampin Up rep made with us - I just love the simplicity of it, and how little time it takes to make it.


To all my new friends at the Michigan crop, as this card says, it was pure Joy having a weekend getting to know you and share stories with lots of laughter!  To all of my Copic followers, don't worry I haven't stopped colouring, I will be posting new images on Tuesday.  Stay tuned for what will come next!

1 comment:

  1. Indeed it was a wonderful weekend with you and those Michigan gals! For me though, it was the quality girlfriend time that I was able to spend with each one of our little ole "Motley Crew" of sorts. Didn't get a lot of colouring done or sleep for that matter, but I was able to burn off a major chunk of stress......Thanks Roost,cock-a-doodle-dooooo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!