Friday, March 23, 2012

Cut from the same Cloth!

Hi friends,

I had the greatest time meeting a fellow Design Team member Cindy from the Outlawz .  She lives just 25 minutes from me and it was truly amazing how well we connected right from the moment we met!  I find it wonderful to be able to meet exciting people on line that share the same passion for scrapbooking as I do, but to actually get to meet them is over the top! The very same things that excite me are the same as hers!  She love to organize her supplies and even uses labels. It was as if I found my long lost twin.  This isn't the first time this has happened to me, it seems to be all of you out there have been cut from the same cloth!  It's so comforting to know I'm not alone in my addiction, oops I mean passion!!  I look forward to meeting many more of you out there, so if your in the area, be sure to look me up!!

Be sure to join me tomorrow for the card I made for this week's Raise the Bar challenge as Guest Designer. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. ty hun, it was awesome, looking forward to getting together again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this was such a nice read. Lovely to meet one's bloggy friends in person. I too met one of my blogfriends about a year or so ago and there was not a minute's awkwardness. We clicked right away. Went out for dinner and couldn't stop yacking! Have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!