Thursday, March 29, 2012

Lilies!

Hello to all my friends,

It's that time again to join me over at Outlawz for some Twisted Thursday Challenge fun. This week in Anything Goes and I'm sure this is the one that everybody has a something they can play with. I made a sympathy card that is on it's way to my dear friend Wendy as I type this post to cheer her up a little.



I used a six by six pack by My Mind's Eye called 'Happier'.  The stamps and dies are both by Heartfelt Creations. I wet embossed the inside of the lilies and added the the stigma embellishment and pinched them closed at the end.  I used some SB dies for the top three squares ad the sentiment is by Close to my Heart.  Tied together with a polka dotted pink ribbon and three little jewels.

To my friend Wendy, I'm thinking about you honey, it's on it's way to cheer you up!  

Come and join me in this week's challenge over at the Outlawz! Thanks for stopping in!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Darlene! You did a fantastic job on the lilies! Wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Darlene! I love the pink and green combo. What perfect lilies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pleasant surprise, Darlene! It is such a beautiful card. I can hardly wait to hold it in my hands. Thank you for thinking of me! Love you! xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!