Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It's your Special day!

Hello friends,

Another beautiful day out there to keep us guessing on whether the spring is here to stay!  I was going through some of my unfinished projects from last year's convention and found a card that I just love designed for us by Heartfelt Creations for one of our classes, so I decided to post it for you today!


I am so looking forward to the convention this year in May because I signed up for more classes with Heartfelt Creations.  I may try and recreate this card with softer colours to see the difference.  I love how their stamps have exclusive Spellbinder dies to match!!  That's all for me today, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Darlene! HC stamps and dies are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is magnificent, Darlene! Love that flower and the swirl. I think this color palette is terrific but will enjoy seeing waht softer colors might do.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!