Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pre - Race Jitters!

Hi Everyone,

Two more days left until the big race!  I've been watching the weather like a hawk, hoping that Sunday will by the best day ever to be running our half marathon. I had mentioned before that I am running this race with my sister who will be turning fifty the next day.  We are all going out afterwards for a late lunch to celebrate her birthday. I think I'm feeling empathy jitters for my her because I've already did a half  and full marathon, so I know exactly how it feels to be nervous about the big day.  Every race I've been in has went fine, with the exception of the weather, so if you could please in your prayers remember my sister and I on Sunday and pray for safety and sunshine, we would really appreciate it!  I'll be sure to let you know how we made out! 

Stop by tomorrow to see my newest creation!  Thanks for popping in!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck. I know you will do well. You are a winner just by entering this race.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!