Sunday, March 11, 2012

Travel Day!

Hello friends,

I had two days to myself to do get some card bases done so I could just colour the images while I'm up at the cottage and it was heaven!  I cleaned the house and nobody was there to move a thing and then I got to create with no distractions.  It was wonderful!  I love my family but every once in a while it's nice to fend only for yourself! ( KWIM )  Now that my cards are ready to be coloured, I packed up and headed to the cottage.  It was great to get there and smell dinner on the BBQ!   My hubby is so thoughtful!!  He prepared dinner so I wouldn't have to cook after driving the 4 hours to get there!  I couldn't think of a better welcome, can you?  

That's all for me today, join me tomorrow for my newest creation!  Thanks for taking the time to take a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!