Tuesday, March 13, 2012

On the Verge!

Hi friends,

As it sits today I am one short of 100 followers and I have promised my girls that we would have a party when I reached 100.  Not sure yet what I'm going to do for our party yet but I can be pretty creative when I need to be so I'll come up with something!  We are still up at the cottage and the mild temperatures are making the snow melt and exposing very slippery ice everywhere.  Todd took a video of the girls bum sliding all the way down our driveway, needless to say they are on their third pair of pants today!  As an adult I have forgotten how to ignore the cold wet pants as I am having fun sliding.  I'm not worried because I still remember how much fun it is to colour and get sticky with glue or I wouldn't be blogging about it today!

Another day away with the family sure makes me grateful for the peace and tranquility that getting away from it all brings! Thanks for stopping in and be sure to join me tomorrow for my newest creation!

2 comments:

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!