Sunday, June 17, 2012

Black is Back!

Hi Everyone,

Are you ready to join me at MayzyArt for a new Challenge?  The theme is black, so whatever that might mean to you is what we want to see.  I can't wait to see all the the different interpretations out there!   Here's my spin on the black theme.


I love a woman who takes charge!  I often do not let my hubby know all that I can do with tools because if I do, it then becomes my responsibility, kwim!  So as far as that goes I leave all the fix it to my hubby!  This is my first attempt at black and white colouring, I'll have to keep practicing to get it just right!  I look forward to be inspired by all your wonderful creations!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Darlene this is awesome! Love the monochromatic look and all of the details are just fabby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene this is totally adorable! Love your take on the challenge. Those Wrenches and spockets are so cool - would love to know where you purchased them! Awesome card sweetie! Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!