Saturday, June 2, 2012

Fluffy and Abigail!

Hi Everyone,

I want to thank all of you for joining us at MayzyArt for the start of our challenges.  Today we have a new one starting and the theme is Circus. She has so many fabulous images that you could colour that suit this theme or if you already have one, feel free to use it!  Here is my card to inspire you to play along.


This is Fluffy the Lion and I named her trainer after my daughter Abigail.  I wanted to design a tent that would star this act so I came up with this. Lots of sparkle and bling to attract an audience! I used star brads to tie back the flaps and found a free circus font to download for the title. I added liquid glass to the lions ears, eyes, nose and nails. Hope you like it!!

Come on over to MayzyArt  for our new circus challenge. I can't wait to see all your wonderful creations!
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card - I love that circus font (have used it to great effect on tickets!) and I love the whole circus feel to this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene this is amazing! I love the images and your colouring is just so fab. Such pretty details and I love the gold accents! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb card, so fun ! Love the colors !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so cute. You did a great job creating the circus theme with the lion tamer. Wonderful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Darlene. Aww, so sweet of you to leave me a nice comment on my Circus Card. I think we all did a wonderul job with Mayzy's image. I love your too...Don't you know that the image you used was my first consideration for the Challenge but my hubby chose the Tightrope walker so, I gave in...LOL You did such a marvelous job and what a unique lay-out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful coloring Darlene and the layout works perfectly.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!