Monday, June 18, 2012

Catchin up!

Hi friends,

For those of you that know me well, I make plans in my head and really do my best to remember them all!  Believe it or not, I have now admitted to myself that my old ways are no longer reliable!  Yes, I am now writing lists for myself so I don't have to count on my memory.  I know my mother in law is just beside herself at this very post as she has been trying to get me to write things down for years!!  I'm not sure if my life has gotten busier or my memory has gotten worse but the one thing I know for sure is I will do whatever I can to be someone you can count on!!  On that note, I spent the day organizing the next two weeks in detail to prepare for a summer at the cottage without my scrapping supplies.  The only thing I will have access to is my markers so I needed to prepare my design team project layouts ahead of time!!  I'll let you know if I was able to keep up on my lists!!

Hope your all enjoying this beautiful weather, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!