Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Lazy Days of Summer!

Hello Everyone,

Do remember the movie Grease, with Olivia Newton John and John Travolta?  If you're like me, I loved it!  I am a big fan of musicals and this week our challenge in Through the Craftroom Door is inspired by the song 'Summer Lovin' from the movie Grease.  So dig out your records if you have em, or get on line and google the song to see what part of it inspires you!  Here is my take on the words.


This cutie is by Bugaboo and he reminds me of the verse, 'he showed off splashing around'.  You can just picture him at the beach, trying desperately to impress some girls, lol.  I look forward to seeing all of your wonderful creations in our new challenge in Through the Craftroom Door.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. What a fun summer scene, Darlene! Great coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and sweet card. Love the little surfer and love your background. Great card Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. The shine on the surf board really makes it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Darlene, you out did yourself this time, it's such a fun card. Hope you had a great time in Vegas despite the heat :)S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love Grease!! I saw it twice at the cinema as a child and still watch it when it comes on the TV :) This is perfect for a 'Summer Loving' card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card Darlene! Love how this is themed to Grease and you have done an absolute fab job! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!