Saturday, June 16, 2012

Home Safe and Sound!

Hi Everyone,

I'm home safe and sound!  Our trip to Vegas was fantastic and exhausting at the same time!  I'm happy to be home and away from all the smoke!  It is amazing how much my everyday is not affected by smokers and then you immerse yourself in an environment that is, and how if affects you.  Our clothes and hair from the time we woke up to the end of the day had a smoky smell, yucky!  Aside from that, we had minimal loss at the slot machines and took in and enjoyed many shows and attractions.  I'll be sure to get the pictures in a slide show for you later.  Heading to bed so I can make Father's day special for my honey tomorrow!!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!