Friday, June 15, 2012

Boobie Love!

Hello Everyone,

It's that time again to join us over at the Outlawz in the Friday Copic challenge group for a new challenge. This week our theme is your Favourite Colour Combo.  Do you have certain colours that you find yourself reaching for quite often?  Come and share them with us in your newest creation!!  Here is one of mine.


I love pink and R85, R83 and R81 are one of my favourite go to colour combinations!  With pink, I also love to add brown to get a real contrast!!  This paper pack is by First Edition called Sweet Owl.  My sweet little girl is by Saturated Canary called Boobie Love, I love her sassy pose!!  I embossed the background as well as inked it.  The pink carnations are from Wild Orchids and I tied the special bow to signify Breast Awareness with a Thank You charm. Some stickles to make her shine with a few heart gems to finish her off! 

Hope you like it and will join us to show me your favourites this week in the Friday Copic Challenge Group. Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful. Love the layout and the image is colored perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Darlene. I love your colors, pink & brown, such a gorgeous combination. Your coloring is beautiful and so is the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love pink and brown and love that you added the pink awareness bow...and always love glitter (-:
    hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darlene this is just gorgeous! I absolutely love the sweet image and all of the details go just so perfectly with her :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!