Friday, June 1, 2012

A Day at the Beach!

Hello to all my friends,

Thank Goodness it's Friday and we all know what that means, a new challenge over at the Outlawz in the Copic Challenge Group.  The theme is Summer and we have Saturated Canary sponsoring us this month.  Here is the card I created to help you get started.


This little cutie is a Saturated Canary digital stamp, you can find her and others here.  Krista Smith is the artist behind these cuties, she is so talented!  There is so many that you won't be able to live without!!  In creating this card I used scraps of the beach papers and built around it.  I had some shell brads and stamped some flip flops on my ribbon to tie it to the theme.  Some liquid glass on her lips, eyes and the pail.  I added stickles to her skirt and ties in her hair and added some liquid glass to my starfish to finish it off. 

I'm ready for summer, how about you?  Stop by the Copic Challenge Group  and show me what summer means to you. Thanks for checking in!!

8 comments:

  1. So cute Darlene - just love the beachy feel to this with all those cool embellishments and such a gorgeously coloured image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute summer card, very nice design !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card came out so cute. I love all the beach accessories. Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card, Darlene! Love the color combo and details! Terrific coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and beautiful coloring. Love your sentiment, so pretty and love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. besides fantastic coloring!!! your details are sooooooo cute!.....will try to case them LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is lovely. This girl is very pretty.
    Good day

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darlene, your card is so adorable! Great job with the SC image and love your colors, embellies, and design! :^)
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!