Thursday, June 7, 2012

Colouring me Happy!

Hello Everyone,

I spent the day to myself colouring up some of my Design Team Projects with a big smile on my face!! I have always loved to have many people around me but when it comes to designing and colouring my images, I love the peace of being all alone!

 I had the pleasure of chatting with Jo from the Outlawz today and she is a wealth of information!  I learned all about digital papers and how you can print them off. You know there hasn't been one chat that she hasn't taught me something, I'm loving every minute of our times together!!

Be sure to check back with me tomorrow for a new Challenge over at the Outlawz in the Copic Challenge Group! Thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!