Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hot, Hot, and Hot!

Hello Everyone,

Wowee!  I like the heat and love to lay by the pool but OM Goodness I have never experienced heat like this before!!  Todd and I made our way to the pool deck at 4 in the afternoon and it was still 39 degrees.  We ordered ourselves a Daquiri to toast the start of our trip and when it came it was 24 oz drink with 3 shots in it and needless to say, I drank half of it and headed up to the room with a buzz!  Remember,  I've been up for 13 hours by now and on rare occasions will have an alcohol beverage.  After having a short nap, I am still ready to crash for the night so I can enjoy all the wonderful plans we have made for our stay here!  I'll keep you posted hopefully with some pictures tomorrow.

Hope all is well with you, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got there safe and sound! Enjoy your special time together. Now you know why I moved from Arizona to beautiful Michigan! The heat is unbearable at times...I love having 4 seasons here in the midwest. Post lots of pics!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Told you that you have never felt heat like that before girlie!!!! Have fun, keep hydrated, but most of all be a good girlie girl :) Enjoy the shows.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!