Friday, June 8, 2012

Class of 2012!

Hello Everyone,

It's that time again to join me over at the Outlawz in the Copic Challenge Group for a new challenge! The theme this week is Graduation and or Congratulations! The month of June is full of reasons to celebrate so I'm sure you will have many to choose from!! Here is my card to help you get the creative juices flowing!


This little cutie is a new one from this month's sponsor  Saturated Canary.   I used a CB embossing folder in the background  and rolled ink on it before I sent it through the cuttlebug so it would stand out more! The banner is from Close to my Heart and the words are an alphabet that you can colour,  then rub off the excess ink to reveal the white dots.  I added some stars and ribbon to dress it up.  His hat and shoes got a dose of liquid glass to make them shiny and some stickles to the tassle to make it shine!

Be sure to come and join in on the fun this week over at the Outlawz! Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. adorable! i've never used liquid glass....is that the same as Glossy Accents?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card Darlene! he's a real sweetie and I love the colours and great layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darlene this is just the cutest! Love the sweet image and those papers and colours are just so perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous grad card, Darlene! Love the colors and all the great details! Of course, your coloring is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this card, especially the banner and your gorgeous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the details of the card. The image is adorable and you did a fab job with the coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!