Monday, May 21, 2012

Abby's Party!

Hello Everybody,

What a wonderful exhausting day!  From the time I opened my eyes until this very minute, I have not sat down!  I started my day by dipping five dozen peanut butter balls in chocolate and made some brownies.  Cleaned the entire house and decorated for the party, wrapped the presents and prepared the food for twenty.   Abigail chose to have family instead of a kid party so we had a backyard pool party.  As tired as I am at this very moment, it was all worth it to see the huge smile on Abby's face! 


 All her cousins in one place!  She couldn't be happier!


That's all for me today, I'm pooped and ready for bed!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!