Sunday, May 13, 2012

Wanna Cuddle?

Hi Everyone,

I have another treat for you today!  My girls have entered another challenge at Craft your Passion Kids Challenges. The theme is Buttons and Bling  and their images are chosen from their sponsor this month Meijen Stamps. This card is by Abigail.


Abigail is thrilled to be using my copics and creating cards for challenges!  I am so proud of how talented she is!  Both girls have created for this challenge so I need to make two seperate posts so I can enter them in the challenge.  Please be sure to check out Hailey's card as well!

Be sure to share your comments with Abigail, I know she'll be looking forward to reading them! Thanks for stopping in!

8 comments:

  1. Abagail,adorable! your image is as cute as can be and love the sentiment "want to cuddle" goes perfectly with it! Love your coloring and bright and cheerful colors! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzer Abigail....you are turning into quite the artist young lady. You coloured your little monster so great. You're making you Mommy so proud. Good luck sweetheart :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable, Abigail! I love the colors and papers and the cute image! Great job on the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, how cute!! Your coloring is absolutely great and I love your design and colors. Great job Abigail!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful Abigail. And 8 years old too. I just love how you colored this guy. I love the buttons on the corners. You go girl. What talented girls you have Darlene.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome job Abigail, I want to cuddle your adorable lil monster, he's so cute :) Good Luck in the challenge, your colouring is fabulous, great design :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Abigail! I love the color combination, as well as your great coloring. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super Job Abigail. Your card is so cute. You are doing great with your cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!