Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hydrangea!

Hello to all my Friends,

I got to spend a little time today in my craftroom  so I created a card for you.  This is definitely one of my favourite colour combos!


I love purple and green together! The papers are by DCWV called Latte.  The green border is a MS border punch and the hydrangeas were matted on a SB die.  I used the window punch to stamp the sentiment on from Stampin up.  The square jewels are by Basic Grey and I tied it together with some green satin ribbon with a heart embellishment by Epiphany Crafts.

I'm always thinking about all my friends and pray that they are well! Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous - but then I love purple so could I have a bias? Nope, the card is simply gorgeous in any color combo! Beautifully done, Darlene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! I love the colors, love the design and love the colors. They are some of my favorites too. You colored this so pretty, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!