Sunday, May 6, 2012

Babies!

Hello Everyone,

It has been a very busy weekend with lots of travelling, from Stoney Creek to Mount Forest and everywhere in between.  The last part of this weekend was a baby shower in Mount Forest for a distant relative who is having twins!  I don't know what it is about babies that make you miss the time when your own were that small, but it happens to me everytime!  There was a three week old little girl there and I just turned into mush getting close to her!  Just like you forget labour, we also forget the work that little ones are after we pass that stage.  As I looked over at the little girl's mother she was almost asleep in the chair while all the other women took turns holding her baby.  Then I remember all the sleepless nights, crying and all the less glamorous work that the cute little one brings to your life.  Having said that, I wouldn't change a thing because the positive far outweighs the negitive but when they are that small it is hard to believe it sometimes!  So for me, I'm good with the memories of when they were small and will cherish all the joy that comes with this stage in my girl's life and take it a  moment at a time!

That's all for me, thanks for popping in!

1 comment:

  1. The years of the children growing up were lots of fun, many tears and my proudest moments! I would not do it again!!LOL Hugz!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!