Thursday, May 3, 2012

Volunteer Duty!

Hi Friends,

Spent the day on a class trip to the museum in Kitchener to see their Medieval exhibit because Abigail is studying this time in history.  I am amazed as an adult how much I retain from these class trips!  I'll tell you one thing for sure, I am not cut out for what women represented back then!  If you live in the area and get a chance to make it out there, you will not be disappointed!  There was six different sections that went over everything from clothes to weapons.  The production company that runs the seminars are wonderful and stay true to character!  That was my day, I hope you had a great one!

Be sure to join me tomorrow for a new challenge over at the Outlawz. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!