Monday, May 28, 2012

Me and my BFF!

Hi friends,

I am on the right track to recovering from a crazy weekend!  I met with my best friend Heather in Oakville today for lunch to celebrate her birthday. There is something magical about the times I spend with her! We have been friends for 18 years and have been through the good, the bad and the ugly and we still love our times together!  It doesn't matter how much time passes between our get togethers,  we pick up where we left off! I thank God for all my friends and the joy that they bring to my life!

Just in case you are not aware of who I am talking about, I mean all of you too! Thanks for sharing some time with me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!