Saturday, May 26, 2012

Shopping!

Hi friends,

Today is a new challenge over at the House of Gilli Challenge Blog. The theme this time is to use your die cuts and punches.  I am a big fan of dies and punches and I love when you can buys stamps to match!  This is my card for the challenge and it just happens to be the card I gave to my daughter for her 9th Birthday on Sunday.


This could me in Buffalo this past weekend on the vendor floor with a big smile on my face!  A little retail therapy can put a smile on anyone's face!  I used a SB die to mat her on and a SU border punch.  The cupcake border is by EK Success.  I chose to paper piece the shopping bag to tie it all together!

Be sure to join me over in the House of Gilli and show me some of your favourite dies and punches!
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Darlene! Love the papers and cute image! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling gill! Love how you colored her. She is fantastic and so is your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!! Love this Gilli and your coloring is exceptional!! Thanks for being who you are and on the team!! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely cards love the layout and thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment sue xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!