Monday, May 14, 2012

Sixty - Two hours left!

Hello friends,

I have been anxiously counting down the hours until the Buffalo Creating Keepsakes Convention!  Five of my closest friends and I are going to spend four days and three nights together sharing in what we love to do best!  Scrapbooking, shopping and hours of catching up with many tears of laughter and the odd run to the bathroom, just in case! lol  To my girlies, can't wait!

Got to spend some wonderful time in my craftroom with another great friend Cindy today and the time just flew by!  We had so much fun creating side by side!

Be sure to join me tomorrow for a new challenge in Through the Craftroom door. Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!