Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hi!

Hello to all my friends,

It's the middle of the month and we are all set with a new Challenge for you in Through the Craftroom Door.  The theme this week is a photo inspired one that leaves lots of room for interpretation!  
Here's the photo.


Love all the bright colours!  Our sponsor this month are Gilli Stamps who has a goodie bag for the winner and Michelle Perkett with a $10.00 gift certificate.  These colours totally reminded me of a DCWV pack I have called Citrus, so I designed this card for a little inspiration!


This little cutie is a Giili stamp in her Pj's!  She totally reminds me of the jammies I like to wear in the winter to get cozy!  I used a new Cherry Lynn die for my sun and a EK Success border punch.  I paper pieced her jammies and added stickles to her bow and pockets.  All tied to together with a big satin bow!  I could just see her stumble into the kitchen to her parents in the morning with a big "Hi!"  If it were me it would probably be a grunt. (I'm not a morning person) It takes me a little bit to wake up and be cheery, my husband total opposite.  God certainly has a sense of humour when he puts opposites together, don't ya think?

Hope you have started your day on the right foot and will join us in our new challenge!  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Darlene! Great design with an adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene this is the cutest! Love the image and the beautiful layout. Her little paper pieced jammies are adorable! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!