Friday, May 18, 2012

Giddy Up!

Hi Everyone,

Thank Goodness it's Friday!  We all know what that means, another fun and exciting challenge over at the Outlawz in the Copic Challenge Group.  The theme this week is a western/rodeo one.  So come on down and show us your western side.  Here's the card  I came up with this week.


 Giddy Up!  My little girl loved her horse on a stick, she would ride around the house all day and pinch the ear because it would make a very, very loud  'neigh' sound!  I won't tell you how many times I nearly dove into the floor out of fright! lol  The papers are by Close to my Heart and I used an embossing folder by Cuttlebug.  I paper pieced the shirt to match the checkered design paper.  The mat is a die from SB and the stars are a border punch by EK Success. I used a  SU Arrow punch to put my sentiment on and added some sparkly stars and blue gems to finish it all off. 

So come on down and show me your western roots! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Darlene. I love the image. Your coloring and layout is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene this is so cute! I love the paper piecing on his shirt and the stars are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fun card with your cute little cowboy. Great coloring, great design and cute embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my fav KD images and you've definitely done him justice. Love all of the different shapes and colors you've used in your design...looks wonderful.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darlene this is fantastic! Love the fun bright colours and that image is just so perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!