Saturday, May 19, 2012

For You!

Hi Friends,

Today is the first ever Mayzy challenge and the theme is Flowers.  I want to invite all my friends to stop by Mayzy's Challenge Blog  and join us in this challenge.  If you haven't stopped by before to check out her amazing talent, you will find her digis in her Etsy Shop here.  Here is my card for a little inspiration.


I love pink and green together!  I used a SB heart die and embossed it with a CB folder.  I matted this cutie on a Marianne die and then sponged the inside.  The heart border is by MS and then I added some sparkly pink ribbon.  The sentiment is sparkly green foam letters and I hung a double heart off the the letter 'O'.  I added stickles to the frills on her dress, bow in her hair and the roses in the bouquet. I added liquid glass to the shoes to make them shiny and finished it off with some pink rhinestones.

Come on over and join us in Mayzy's Challenge blog for our first challenge to be eligible to win  free images.  Be sure to check out her shop, I guarantee you'll find at least one you can't live without!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Love your shading and highlighting and the large heart is a perfect touch. Great work

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW what an adorable card! Love the colros and the image is so sweet! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm definitely going to get in on this one! Fantastic card, Darlene! Love all the sparkle and your color combo is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darlene this is just so adorable! I absolutely love the image and the layout and papers are just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Darlene!! Love all of the wonderful details and bling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!