Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Back to Normal!

Hi friends,

I can finally say that things are back to normal, not that I'm not busy, but all things are manageable!  Now that the party is over, I can get the week organized so I can head up to the cottage with my sister's this weekend.  Every year I head up north to do the spring cleaning up there and my sister comes with me to help.  This year all three of my sister's are coming because we are burying our dad's ashes. He passed away at the end of last year and we have been waiting until the spring to bury him.  I am looking forward to sharing all the wonderful memories we have of him!

Hope everyone enjoyed the gorgeous weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!