Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Student Again!

Hello Everyone,

I had lots of fun today in my craftroom today now that I can actually find what I'm looking for! lol  To top that off, I arranged for a babysitter so I could attend a class on how to use my new Silhouette Cameo and it was fantastic!!  The class was at Two Scrapbook Friends and was well worth the $20 to take it!  I have to thank my bestie Sandra for sending me the email regarding the class!  I'm gonna spend some time practicing and then I'll be sure to post some of my work.  You know, all the years I spent in school were no way near as enjoyable as being a student in the school of scrapbooking! I wouldn't mind taking the time to get my masters in it! lol

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Get your masters, too funny Darlene. I am happy that you went, you will have to show me everything you learned. I hope you continue to have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!